So it was my 22nd birthday last week and I decided to get myself a little present. It started out as two books, then two became four, and before I knew it I was 15 books deep.
I started with the two final books in The Raven Cycle series by Maggie Stiefvater. I became so obsessed with these books that I finished the entire series in a week.
Then I got the most generous gift from a friend of mine which allowed me to go pretty mental with the book shopping. The order arrived today and I grinned like an idiot when I saw the box at my door. The amount of joy I get from a box full of new books is inexplicable. I ordered 13 books in total.
The total haul includes:
- The Chaos Walking series by Patrick Ness
- Falling Kingdoms, Rebel Spring, and Gathering Darkness by Morgan Rhodes
- The Kiss of Deception and The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson
- The Name of the Wind and The Wise Man’s Fear by Patrick Rothfuss
- Fangirl and Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
I can’t wait to dive into all these books! I don’t know how I’ll find the time to read them all since I’m back at uni, but I always love a challenge.
Happy Birthday to me!